Monday, August 22, 2022

Making it Happen!

Ruffin inspecting my work

I recently showed this flimsy and at the time I was thinking that it needed something more. I was actually thinking more along the lines of a border but adding more blocks worked for me.

I already had one leftover block hanging on my design wall from making the original flimsy so I went ahead and stitched up enough blocks to add an additional column and row. Once they were added I felt it needed to be longer so I made another 9 blocks and added them as well.  This flimsy has definitely grown and is now close to 72" x 87".  I am pretty sure I am done with the piecing and it just needs to be quilted. 😀


2 comments:

Deb A said...

Looks great!

Chantal said...

Wow! You really used up a lot of strings in this one. Great job! ;^)