Sunday, December 22, 2019
I have stitched all of the blue and purple blocks together into a pretty flimsy. I am contemplating whether to add borders of some sort but I think I still need to ponder that one for a bit.
This flimsy actually came together fairly quickly and it was a lot of fun to work on once I figured out where I was going. ;)
The blue aster blocks were a bit of a challenge compared to the Wild Goose Chase blocks because those sneaky hsts wanted to turn about in all sorts of directions instead of staying where they were supposed to. I managed to wrangle it all together and hopefully I found and fixed any of the strays. :)
I was quite the overachiever when it came to cutting the pieces for this quilt! I wanted a lot of variety so I cut from yardage, fat quarters, strips from my bins and even pulled parts and pieces from my parts bins. I have so many pieces leftover that I am not sure if I should just use them as seeds for another quilt right away or stick them back into my parts bins for 'someday'.
I still don't have a name for this quilt - hopefully something will come to me soon.