By the time I was finished for the day I was tuckered out and I knew I would be a bit stiff the next day. I thought that after all of my hard work I would reward myself by spending some time in my sewing room with a glass of red wine while piecing strings and watching QuiltCam videos on YouTube.
It was a wonderful way to wind down and I got seven blocks finished and six started with the first two strips down the center of the blocks. I was feeling pretty good about my accomplishments for the day when I took my last sip of wine and I looked in the bottom of my glass and I saw a fruit fly...ugh! That's life I guess - there is always a fly in the ointment...errr...wine. lol
Over the past month I have added 48 more string blocks to the bin and I now have 171. For a quilt that is 65" x 80" I need a total of 208 blocks and I am not very far from that. I still haven't decided what size of quilt I will be making and I may go past the 208 mark unless I really feel the need to stop. I guess it all depends on how anxious I am to start a new string quilt. :)