I have been motoring along when it comes to making my string blocks and I blew past the 208 blocks required to make a 65 x 80 quilt. Once I hit the 238 mark I decided that was a good place to stop.
There are now enough blocks to make a quilt 70 x 85 and I think that is a pretty good size. :) I have started sewing them together into pairs and then sets of four and I have put some of them on my design wall. I think they look pretty darn good. :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a wonderful Christmas celebration here with family and friends on Christmas Eve but now that all of the visiting has been done, the gifts opened and most of the food eaten I am more than ready to get back to normal routine!!! :)