When I last worked on OTR I had all of the sub units pieced and I needed to start sewing those together in the correct order (notice I said correct order) and then join them into rows and so on. Yesterday I started doing just that!
After sewing some of the sections together a thought came to me...there are a ton of flying geese in the border....maybe I should be using them as leaders and enders. :) And so I did!
It is looking pretty good so far except for that one solid looking black rectangle....it has got to go. It is sticking out like a sore thumb and my eye is drawn directly to it. There are other black rectangles being used but they blend in better because they have more texture or print and don't read as a solid. That strip is already attached so I will have to get my seam ripper out and get to work on it before I go any further.