So far, I have been putting in most of my time on this quilt just completing the segments that make up the blocks and they were ready to come together. All of the corner sections were finished and I just needed to add the sashings within the blocks.
|This whole stack was sewn incorrectly.....grrr!|
I think my design wall looks pretty good and my sister is going to be so happy! I have finished all of the blocks now and just need to start sewing them together.
The blocks will finish at 10" and because my design wall is quite small at the moment I couldn't fit very many on it. There are 20 on the wall and 39 in this pile - I have an extra one because of the sample block I made as a test.