Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ready for Borders

I still need to trim the setting triangles along the outer edges.
I finished putting all of the blocks together the other night and I love it! Since then, the top had been languishing pinned to my design wall while I try to figure out the borders. It's not like the borders are going to be complicated so I don't know what my problem is. Really they are just narrow strips of the plain solid greens and gold plus this gorgeous flower print that will be a wider outer border.

I guess I am having trouble deciding if I want to include both greens or not or exclude the gold or not...I just don't know. I can't seem to make a decision on whether I like the sequence of colours when I try them combined together. Something is bothering me about them so here I am pondering away and trying to make a decision!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow! Look at you go!. Personally, I think it needs the gold border/

belarmina said...

Ellen a mi tambien me encanta !!!
es precioso...

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your top really looks gorgeous. The border print you chose is beautiful. What ever you decide, I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

So, so beautiful. Another beauty to be cherished. Can't wait to see the borders.

Love sis