Friday, March 17, 2017

A Pretty in Progress

Not much time has been spent in my sewing room over the last week but today appears to be the exception.

The last time I worked on the blocks for this quilt I thought that I had made enough but I really must be the Queen of Miscounts! I needed 10 more of the star blocks so I worked on making those today and then I started sewing the blocks into rows. I think this quilt is going to be so pretty!

I really should be doing something else at the moment but the pull of sewing this quilt top together is just too great. I think I will just hideaway in my sewing room and work on this for the rest of the day instead.

7 comments:

Vickie Lewis said...

Very pretty, how big are your blks.

Vickie Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belarmina said...

Ellen tienes mucha razon
este edredón se ve precioso
buen fin de semana

Lynette said...

I can see why the pull is strong - this is gorgeous. :) It looks like those are quite small blocks, too?

Deb A said...

So, so pretty. I would be pulled to be working on that pretty quilt too! Enjoy.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Gorgeous...I can see why you are drawn to finish these blocks a.s.a.p

Bente Antonsen said...

Very good colour combination! It will make a great quilt. I have 100 star left overs from my last BH mystery. I might copy this pattern. I changed colour on the stars during the sewing process and are looking for good ideas for a star quilt.