Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Getting Things Done
It has been very busy around here....I got the parts for my long arm and they are installed. I tried to replace the hook assembly and time the machine by myself with my husband looking on to make sure I was on the right track. It didn't work though....I got it all done but when we tested it I had installed the hook assembly incorrectly. I had started off okay but somehow something moved out of position as I was trying to fasten it to the machine. Anyway, just as my husband predicted it did take twice as long for me to attempt it .....grrrrrr. It was a learning experience and now I do know how to do it myself should I ever need to. I just have to do some testing to make sure it is all good and then everything should be running smoothly again! :)
I am off to my Guild social sew and potluck lunch today. My contribution to the pot luck is a very easy but tasty marinated vegetable salad that I made last night.