Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Blue Cheese it is!

design wall
I have decided on a name for the quilt that I have underway - the pattern name is Better with Cheddar but I have decided to call mine Blue Cheese.

I am trying to make a point of spending an hour each day in my sewing room and I am finding that once I get in there I often spend more than an hour there and that feels really good.

I am making steady progress with my blocks and I have enough of the star blocks completed to make the quilt the same size as the pattern plus I have some extra center strips as well. I still need to make more of the alternate blocks and I have run out of most of the units that I had prepared ahead of time. I also want to make my quilt bigger so I will be making more of both blocks. This won't be problem though because I still have plenty of the fabrics that I need to use for the quilt.



3 comments:

The Civil War Quilter said...

Love the name and the quilt!

Aunt 'Reen said...

You are making fabulous progress on these beautiful blocks!
I really like the name you've chosen.... it's clever and fun.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

All I can say is yum yum!

Love sis