Friday, July 15, 2016

Lovin' It!


finished flimsy
Wow - I am feeling so good about this little quilt! I have added the borders and I think it is just adorable and very vibrant. :)

The backing is made and everything is loaded onto the long arm.





I have chosen Popcorn as my pantograph and I have already done one row. I think it will look very cute when it is all finished.

Now, I am very confident that I will have it ready for tomorrow morning. Once I have the quilting finished I will add the binding and then I will watch movies tonight while I hand stitch the binding to the back.

3 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful.

Scrap and quilts said...

Great job Ellen! I love it. ;^)

Marjorie McDonald said...

Just Adorable and the bright happy colours will just pop in any room. The fabrics are your palette Ellen and you are the artist.