Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pinwheels....of Course!


Last evening I was sitting in my sewing room trying to dream up a new quilt project to work on. I couldn't think of anything in particular that I was really anxious to start so I was feeling a bit stumped. I really want to make a dent in my stash and I wasn't very happy that I couldn't make a decision. That stash isn't going to turn itself into quilts without my help! So...there I was sitting and looking around and all of a sudden it came to me like a lightning flash - why don't I finish a quilt project I already have started....duh! lol

I pulled out my pinwheel project box and put all of the finished pinwheels up on my design wall. They do look pretty and I felt inspired to get working on making some more.

It was already getting late so I only sewed a few hsts together last night but I started back at it again this morning.

I took a break to make these yummy cheese rolls and then I spent time puttering around the house but I think I will start turning my sets of hsts into pinwheels tonight. :)

4 comments:

belarmina said...

Ellen tu nueva colcha se ve muy bonita,
me encanta este patrĂ³n
los bollitos parece deliciosos
saludos

Scrap and quilts said...

What better way to start a new month than with a new project that is also cutting into the UFOs. Enjoy! ;^)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Smart thinking!! Finishing a UFO is the PERFECT cure for not knowing what new project to begin. Happy Finishing!!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful Pinwheels, this is going to be a fabulous scrappy quilt!