Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ugly Christmas Sweater QAL-Block 5 & 6


I have two more Ugly Christmas Sweater blocks finished and ready to add to my little collection of sweaters. These blocks are called Churn Dash and Grecian Square and they were both released this week. The schedule is not too onerous at the rate of two blocks per week and I think I am getting quicker at making them as well - except for the time it takes to decide which fabrics to use. ;)

Sweater collection!
My plan is to make the 20 block version which finishes at 53" x 66". I like bigger quilts so once I get all of the blocks together I may add borders of some sort to make it bigger.


4 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Your sweaters are anything but ugly, Ellen! Such a beautiful collection of fabrics! I especially love that plaid you chose for the Grecian Square.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Your sweaters are adorable. Love how you added a Christmas Decoration in the center of the Grecian Square.

Love sis

Aunt 'Reen said...

These blocks are so adorable, I can't help but smile when I see them.

Deb A said...

So pretty! Picking fabrics is always the longest part!