|fresh off the frame|
I had taken the top home with me to quilt for my sister and it got lost and forgotten about in my sewing room. I rediscovered it and when I went to quilt it I found all of the issues that plagued this quilt top. You can read about it and process of me fixing it without making it 'my quilt' here and here and here.
The top is now a quilt - not quite finished - but it is quilted and trimmed. I will make the binding for my sister and I will tuck in all of the thread tails left from quilting it. I will then return it to her so she can finish it.
I quilted it using a pantograph called Blossoms and gold thread. It finished at 72" x 92" and I love the texture of the quilting. I really do think it has turned out to be quite the treasure!