Monday, December 21, 2015

More Pillowcases

Pillowcases for Adam, Anna and Eric

I have not been sewing very much at all because of all of the Christmas preparations and cleaning....ughhhh. You would think that I would have started the major cleaning process a lot earlier in the month or even in November but I am a procrastinator when it comes to housework and I do pay for it in the end!

I did manage to make 6 more pillowcases though. These pillowcases will go to my two sons, Adam and Eric and also to Adam's girlfriend Anna. The pillowcases for Anna match the quilt she will be receiving and I hope she will be happily surprised with both gifts.






3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Beautiful pillowcases! I am sure they will be well used. Best of luck with the cleaning. Never anyones favorite part, but it is nice to have it done so that you can enjoy your family visit.

Chantal L. said...

Phew! you made it before the deadline. Congrats! Good luck with finishing the cleaning before the deadline too. It's nobody's favorite at my place either. But then again, that's not what the guess came to see. They are there for you. ♥ Happy Holidays! ♥ ;^)

belarmina said...

Ellen bonitos regalos!!
limpieza........antes me gustaba limpiar,
ahora que pocas ganas tengo
buenas fiestas