Monday, November 9, 2015
Moving Right Along
Even though I worked Saturday and Sunday I have made great progress on this quilt. Of course, it does help that I am making a quilt that I designed and made previously for my dear friend's grand baby.
I first cut the fabric into strips and then sewed them back together :)))) Using my Easy Angle and Companion rulers I cut the pieces to size.
At the beginning of each strip set I used the Easy Angle to get started and then cut as many units with the Companion ruler as I could. I finished the strip set with the Easy Angle ruler and then finished up anything that was left over that was usable.
These 'extra' pieces could very well end up in blocks for the back....or not. ;)