Monday, January 5, 2015

Block Lotto - January

It has been many months since I have participated in Block Lotto. You know what happens - every thing is going along smoothly and then all of a sudden something gets in the way. I think that is what happened last year and one of the things that got left behind was Block Lotto and for some reason I never got back to it.

I really do like the concept - you make blocks for submission and at the end of the month a certain number of participants win those blocks. If you are not the winner then you mail off your blocks BUT if you win you get a bunch of blocks mailed to you! Pop on over and take a look around and maybe join in. Sophie does come up with great blocks including these black and white Double Nines.

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Pretty blocks. I hope you win, those would make a fun quilt.

Deb A said...

Pretty blocks! Those would make a really nice quilt... maybe with some red ones!

Jo said...

Yes I also was doing these but things just happened. I haven't got back into it either. It was fun

Cathy said...

Glad you are back! I need to make up my winnings into quilts...I won 4 UFOS in the last couple of years!