Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fun Day


I made some more progress with the Winding Ways blocks yesterday even though I didn't get to spend a lot of time sewing. The guild had it's pot-luck lunch yesterday and it was really so much fun. After lunch and show & tell we played Quilto for bundles of fat quarters and it was fun, fun, fun. I think everyone had such a good time. I didn't win any fat quarters but a poinsettia did come home with me because I won our table centerpiece. I had a busy start to the day and then once I got home and took care of a few things I sort of petered out but I still did spend some time in the studio.

I was able to add a center pink section to one-half of the pink corner blocks and now they just need the other half stitched to them to make a complete half-block. I also got the center brown section pinned to the reverse colour blocks. Every little bit of progress counts and will eventually lead to a finished quilt!

No comments: