Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dear Jane - Jason's Jacks (D-3)

When I started working on my Dear Jane quilt blocks I was completing each block in order but things seem to have changed. Now I seem to be doing them in a scattered fashion - sort of the way I have been feeling myself. :0

This little block was applique only and I think I am getting a little better at it. I still have trouble with the points but I recently saw a little tutorial at Traditional Primitives and I will give it a try next time. Who knows, someday I just may have perfect applique points!

6 comments:

Jo said...

They don't have to be perfect. thats what makes it yours.

Deb A said...

It looks great to me!

canuckquilter said...

Looks good to me! A Dear Jane is a daunting project. Wow!

belarmina said...

lo veo precioso!!!
saludos

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Looks good to me--and I can always use tips for improvement

Chantal said...

Of course you will have perfect applique points. Practice makes perfect. And I think you are much closer to your goal than you think! You are already making beautiful work.