Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Quilting Recap


I have been reading many blog posts this morning recapping the year's quilting accomplishments and I kept thinking to myself that I wouldn't make a post because I didn't think I had made or finished very many quilts this year. Just for interest sake, I thought I would check and see how many I actually did finish and I really am feeling quite surprised. 


Over the past year I have finished 10 quilts...not all of them were start to finish quilts in 2014....but they all did get finished and most of them have been sent off to their new homes. Of course, I did start/work on lots of other quilts too and maybe they will be finished in 2015. ;)

I didn't count how many quilts that I made for the guilds that I belong to nor did I count the number of quilts that I only did the long arm quilting on for my sister, charity or friends. So all in all I have had a very successful year in my quilting studio.

I am ending off my year feeling pretty darn good! :))

Happy New Year to all! My wish is that we all have a happy, healthy, peaceful and fulfilling 2015.

10 comments:

belarmina said...

Felicidades por tus preciosos edredones!!
Feliz año nuevo
abrazos

Grit said...

You finished wonderful quilts.
I wish you all the best for the New Year.
Greetings Grit

Chantal said...

Congrats! Amazing job!
Have a happy New Year to you and yours.

Terri said...

I think we forget all the good we do... 10 quilts is amazing to me. Even when I apply myself I get maybe 2 or 3 done a year. Atta Girl!
Hugs and Happy New Year

Deb A said...

You got a ton done - and that seven sisters one was HAND QUILTED! You rock. I know you also had a lot going on so you did great in the sewing room this year. Wishing you many happy stitches in 2015.

audrey said...

That's the interesting thing about doing a recap of the year. There always seems to be a quilt or two we forget about! Really productive year for you with your wonderful quilts.:)

Belinda said...

Looks like you have some outstanding accomplishments for 2014.
Hope 2015 is bigger and better!!

Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Wow Ellen......!!!!!!
I wish I could be that productive.....!!!!!!!
Happy New Year !!

Manuela said...

You have finished a lot of wonderful quilts.
I wish you a Happy New Year.

Greetings, Manuela

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen
Another 10 beautiful quilts. Love to you and your family in the New Year! Happy quilting in 2015! Love sis