|It sure doesn't look like 96 block segments!|
I wasn't too sure how I felt about these blocks but once I put the finished blocks up on the design wall I was relieved to see that it does look better than I anticipated. I hope it all works out because it is quite a challenging block to piece. It is also a bit tedious and time consuming to sew all of those curves. :Q
Way back when I first started sewing these blocks I used three pins on these curves but on these block sections I have got it down to just using two pins. Good thing for me that my sister Cheryl cut these blocks for me using her Studio cutter because those notches really do help with alignment. Honestly, I try to avoid using pins whenever I can but I really cannot get away with it for these blocks!!