Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starburst QAL - Block 9


Woohoo! I have finished the last of the blocks for the Starburst QAL and I cannot be happier with the way they look. But...as you can see I will need to make a few more for this on-point layout.

I really do think that all of my blocks turned out beautiful - even the funky ones and I am looking forward to putting them all together into a top.

For some crazy reason I have been thinking about the possibility of doing some hand quilting on it combined with machine quilting but I still need to think about that. I really don't need to rush any decisions!

Thank you Little Bunny Quilts for hosting such a fun QAL!

12 comments:

Alison said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see your finished quilt!

Prima Donna said...

The fabric you chose make the star twinkle. Beautiful job. Love the colors, too.

Cathy said...

Those are lovely! great job. Have you decided how or if you'll border it?

canuckquilter said...

I do love these on point like this. It is going to be another stunning quilt.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! All of them.

Lori said...

Please post these to the Flickr group for everyone to enjoy!

Frances said...

These blocks are REALLY pretty.

Cathy said...

You are right...they are all beautiful.

Quilter Kathy said...

These are gorgeous blocks Ellen!

Sheila said...

This is beautiful. Will be a stunning quilt when you finish.

Terry said...

Your blocks are beautiful and look great together! :0)

Manuela said...

Wow, all your blocks together looks great.
Greetings, Manuela