Saturday, January 25, 2014

Scraphappy Saturday

Another Saturday has rolled around again and it got here so fast I think we must have skipped a few days in between. :-)

I have been puttering away all week on different projects so I can clear out the old and bring in the new. You know that translates into 'I didn't spend very much time with my scraps this week'. Happily I did get three more of the sampler blocks done and I think I am all caught up....for now. Angela is certainly keeping us on out toes because you just never know when she will post the next one. You can find all of the blocks that have been released for the Rainbow Sampler here. I am having a lot of fun making these little blocks and I know they are going to turn into a wonderful quilt.

I am linking up with other Rainbow Scrap Challenge participants at soscrappy's.

12 comments:

scraphappy said...

Such a great collection! Love your split pinwheel dark blue. I am already starting to look forward to next month.

Marly Rylaars said...

Pretty fabrics; your block collection is growing nicely.

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks. These little blocks are so much fun to make.

katie z. said...

Sometimes you need a little puttering to clear some space. Cute blocks!

canuckquilter said...

Even if there was less time with the scraps this week, these look good and you made good progress moving other things along, so I'd call it a productive week!

Quilter Kathy said...

I agree... it could not have been a whole week that passed! Are you shoveling this morning too?!?!

Deb A said...

But that puttering got your RSC quilt to a flimsy stage! That is great progress. Your blue sampler blocks looks great. I wonder what color will be next. I am hoping for green or purple!

Cathy said...

Hmmmm, maybe I should have followed along with the sampler because I've seen so many great blocks.

Elly D said...

Such cute little blocks! Like Cathy, I'm wondering if I should have jumped on board. They are so tempting!

Sheila said...

Cute blocks. I'm enjoying these little sampler blocks, too.

Lisa said...

These a great blocks, they look very pretty in your fabric choices.

Can't wait to see what colour is next.

Gina said...

Love your blocks xxx