I haven't had a lot of time to work on Celtic Solstice since the latest step was released on Friday but, on the positive side, I did get a whole whack of green rectangles cut and they are ready and waiting for the addition of the neutral and yellow squares.
I did dig through my scrap bins and pulled out as many 2" yellow squares that I could find and I certainly need to cut more. There is no problem with quantity when it comes to my neutral 2" squares because I have a couple bins of them ready and waiting. Can a quilter ever have too many neutrals - I think not! I will continue to work on this step over the next week and plan to have it all finished for the release of the next step on Friday.
When we linked up last week I had step 1 partially completed and happily I did manage to get it all finished before step 2 was released.
I am linking up at Quiltville - pop on over and check out the links...it is so much fun to participate in Bonnie's mysteries!