Friday, November 1, 2013

More Mini Churn Dash Blocks

Ten little minis that will finish at 3".
Last night I hung out with Bonnie Hunter, and probably thousands of other quilters too, during quilt cam! I don't know how I managed to stay up because I had only a couple hours of sleep the night before but I did it. It is always entertaining and fun to join in and it was time well spent because I did finish making these tiny churn dash blocks. I had been working on them last week in an assembly line fashion but only got a few finished. I just had to pick up where I left off and voila they were done!
They look a little boring now but as blocks get added over time they will be spiced up!
These are all of the churn dash blocks I have made so far. The colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is brown this month so I will be making more of these for Saturday.


7 comments:

blauraute said...

Wonderful blocks. You are so busy. I'll come back tomorrow to see the others blocks too.
Enjoy the hours in your sewing room.
Roswitha

audrey said...

One of my favorite blocks. Nice to have time in the quilt room!

Quilter Kathy said...

So cute! I love Quiltcam too!

Deb A said...

Love them! I think I'll make them next year with the challenge. I almost logged on last night to quilt cam..... but ended up watching tv instead.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

More little blocks....grin...this is going to be a great quilt.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen
Blocks are really looking cute! I think this will be a marvelous quilt! Love sis

scraphappy said...

So pretty. I don't think they look dull at all. The different sizes really give them a visual impact.