Saturday, September 14, 2013

Scrap Happy Saturday

My contribution to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this week is another 10 blue string blocks that I made this morning. I know, I know, it is a little bit boring but I am using up some blue strings. I did make a little boo boo and cut one of the blocks a bit short - 8.25 x 8.5. I am sure I will eventually use it up in something.

If you want to see other projects that are certainly a lot more interesting than what I made you should hop on over to soscrappy's and check out the links.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

LOVE your blue string blocks!

Deb A said...

Your blue strings are great! Blue is never boring to me.
How about a blue talking turkey - those use strings I think.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

I love your blue string blocks too. It takes a lot of sewing to make just one block. The best part is that you used up your scraps. Love sis

scraphappy said...

There is nothing worse than cutting a string block too small. I love the look of your strings -- not boring at all, and such a great way to put every last inch to good use.

Faye said...

Gorgeous blues!

Cathy said...

I love string quilts and you just reminded me that somewhere I have a whole plastic grocery bag of blue strings I'd been saving for a string quilt.

I wasn't bored. I'm always interested in what people do with their scraps.