Saturday, September 21, 2013

More Blue Strings

Guess what I made today for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge....betcha you won't be surprised at all. I was very, very busy today and only just finished making 3 more blocks. Not very many but they will eventually add up. I don't have a particular plan yet but there really are so many options. Regardless of how my design turns out I know that I want and need to make many more string blocks.

I do have a lot of blue strings but the biggest problem is digging them out - I have a huge amount of strings that are not sorted. I started the process but I have only put in bits of time here and there. I guess I will just have to buckle down and sort them while digging for blue strings instead of just shoving them around. I am linking up to soscrappy's Scrap Happy Saturday.

4 comments:

audrey said...

Your blue strings are great! I just might need to do another string quilt before too long. Love the scrappiness!

Sheila said...

Love your string blocks!
I'm making them every month, too. They are fun to make and I agree, they make beautiful scrappy quilts.

Julierose said...

Love your blue strings--my strings are in baskets--also unsorted!! I find that digging them out is kinda fun and surprising sometimes...hugs, Julierose

Deb A said...

Nice to have some string blocks around for when you need them. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.