Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dear Jane - Four Corner Press (B-13)

Making this block was quite the change of pace. It was so simple to put together - no templates required. It really didn't even take me very long to choose the fabrics that I wanted to use. It was just a simple matter of cutting the pieces to size and marking my sewing lines.

I didn't time myself but really it did just take several minutes to hand-stitch it up. The perfect end to the final block in row B. I am really loving my Dear Jane journey. It has been such a wonderful learning process so far. I am looking forward to starting the next row.

4 comments:

Terry said...

What a pretty block! I love the fabrics in this one! :0)

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a darling hand pieced block.
Congratulations on the completion of row B - a great accomplishment!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great block!

Deb A said...

So nice to slip an easy one in every once in a while. Your block came out great.