Friday, August 30, 2013

Midget Block #82 - Old Mississippi


Oh my...I love this block! I can see such potential for a quilt made with this same block but in a larger scale. One day I will have to get back to it and play with it a bit. I did spend a couple minutes trying to find it in EQ7 but I couldn't find a block like it. I will definitely be doing something with it sooner rather than later!

With all of this block loving going on, for some reason, I didn't take very many pictures of it while I was making it. I did follow the instructions that were given and I paper-pieced it in four sections. It went together without any difficulty at all.

2 comments:

Deb A said...

Your block came out great - love it in green.

scraphappy said...

Your comment has me thinking about how easy the block would be to reconstruct in a larger size. After framing the colored brick out in a lighter color, the corner triangles look like they could all be added last. It would make a fun modern looking quilt.