Monday, July 1, 2013

Mini Stars


Look at these adorable little star blocks. I finished making them in blue and yellow and in combinations of both colours. They finish at 3" and they are cute, cute, cute but very fiddly and they are such a crazy mish mash of fabric and colour!

I put them all on my design wall so that I could see how they all looked together and I think they are going to look fabulous once I figure out what I am going to do with them. I guess I will just keep making them until I am finished making them.


3 comments:

Cathy Tomm said...

Great looking stars. You may be able to do some kind of colour flow and make them work or darks and lights.

Julierose said...

They are absolutely adorable..this comment box is "black" for some reason--please excuse any errors! Julierose

audrey said...

So exciting to see that many of them! Keep up the good work.:)