Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stars & Nines is a Flimsy

I will have a better photo when it is finished!
I sewed the little blue polka dot borders on this morning and even though I thought I would add another narrow dark blue border it just ain't gonna happen. This quilt top has told me it is done. It will be bound with the dark blue fabric and I have already got it cut and ready to be joined into one long strip.

I don't have an official name for this quilt yet but I am sure something will come to me by the time I am ready to make the label. I already have the quilting pattern chosen but I still need to make a decision about the backing. Hopefully, I will make a decision soon so I can get this one done and delivered to my nephew Norman. I am very happy with the way this top has turned out!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

It has turned out beautifully. I am sure the quilting will be the perfect finishing touch.

audrey said...

Wonderful quilt top. I know I've said this before, but the border is perfect! Great job!

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

This quilt is gorgeous! Love the way this turned out. To me it says Norman all the way! Love sis