Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hand Quilting Progress

On Sunday, I linked up to Kathy's Quilts - Slow Sunday Stitching and I showed a picture of my current Seven Sisters Quilt. I am pleased to say that since then I have made some really good progress and I have a sore finger to prove it. When I picked up the quilt on Sunday I was just at the beginning of the row and this morning I am almost finished it. I plan to work on it some more today and I think that by the end of the day I will have made a good start on the next row as well. I really love these quilts that I am making for my sisters and I know they will treasure them as well.



2 comments:

Deb A said...

Wow! That is a lot of progress. You are just 'fast' stitching along this week. Great job.

Quilter Kathy said...

Hand quilting is kind of addicting...the more you do, the more you want to do :)