Friday, June 7, 2013

Blue Mini Baskets

Last month the colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge was blue and I only managed to get my blue nine patches made. I have been working on the nine patches, Boy's Britches blocks, mini stars and mini baskets for the challenge and even though I have fallen behind, I still want to make them in each of the colours that have been chosen for the challenge.  In my effort to get caught up I was able to make 16 of the blue baskets over the past couple days. They are all somewhat dark because we were supposed to use 'sapphire blue' for the month of May saving other shades of blue for future months.

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Pretty.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Love your little blue sapphire baskets! Love sis

scraphappy said...

What pretty shades of blue. I fear I am falling behind as well, but some scraps used are better than none at all.