Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good Intentions


If only good intentions alone would get the job done. I ended up with too many obligations today and I only have had time to add this narrow framing border. Drats....I did want to add a pinwheel border and I got some of the pieces cut but I have had to face the fact that I have run out of time and I just will not be able to make the pinwheels. I am a little disappointed but stuff does happen and you just have to roll with it. I still need to make the backing and straighten it and I will get that done tonight after supper.


Some important things did get taken care of today - the snow tires have been taken off the car and I got some last minute grocery shopping done for things I need to make my contribution to a pot-luck party on Saturday. There were a few other errands taken care of as well but now I need to start making the potato salad that we are having for supper, ummmm, I think supper is going to be a bit late tonight!

6 comments:

Crispy said...

I think it came out great as it is. Yum! Ithink Iwillmake some ha and potato saladthis weekend :0)

Crispy

laurajane said...

Its really lovely.Enjo your supper.x

Cathy said...

I love your pinwheels.And I agree with the thought that it looks great just the way it is.

Manuela said...

It looks fantastic.

Greetings, Manuela

Deb A said...

Looks great to me. Enjoy playing with the machine today. Potato salad.... yummy.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Love the colour of this little quilt! I know someone will get to enjoy this special little number. Love sis