Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dear Jane - Wild Goose Chase (B-6)


I started working on this one yesterday morning and by evening I still did not have it completed. I made a little mistake and sewed a couple pieces together incorrectly and had to un-stitch so I left it alone for a while. I don't want to work on it when I am feeling frustration but the moment did pass and I picked it up a little later and continued on.

When I got up this morning, after I had my cuppa tea, I got back to it and finished it off. There are 43 little pieces in this tiny block. I am always so impressed when such a small pile of scraps turns into a cute little block!

5 comments:

Crispy said...

Your block came out great. I remember this one, I had to take it apart too LOL.

Crispy

scraphappy said...

So sweet. I admire you patience to hand stitch all these little cuties.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Really love this block Ellen, really cute! Love sis

Grit said...

Wonderful Block.
Grit

Deb A said...

Great block! So many parts in such a tiny block. I am amazed at how much you get done by hand.