Saturday, March 30, 2013
RSC 2013 - Orange Boy's Britches
I started sewing these blocks together this morning and after several stops and starts I have them all done. I am getting so much better at matching and sewing the seams on these blocks - still not perfect but pretty darn good on a lot of them. I had cut out all of the pieces that I needed ahead of time from 3.5" orange strips that I took from my scrap bins so all I had to do was sew them together.
Hop on over to soscrappy's to see what other participants have been up to with their orange scraps this month. This is the last week for orange and I am sorry to see it go although I know there are others that are very glad to be done with it. I can't wait to see what colour will be coming for April!