Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Midget Block #72 - Bride's Stairway

I have ragged edges - please don't hold it against me!
This is a cute block and I love the fresh spring colours that I used. A nice soft yellow with flowers and butterflies and a pretty green. My alignment is far from perfect on this block and it is a bit smaller than it is supposed to be but it is just so cute I don't think it will matter much.



This block required plenty of teeny, tiny pieces - a total of 51 pieces jam packed into this little block! The best part of making this block is that the yellow and green fabric came from my tower of scraps -whoohoo!

7 comments:

Deb A said...

Way to stash bust Ellen! A cute block with bright springy colors. Mine turned out rectangle shape.... oh well, I'll figure it out when it gets put together.

Peg said...

Very pretty! Those colors are just so happy!

Deb A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really a nice block and I love the fabric as well....bright and fresh.

audrey said...

Very pretty! Your pieces are incredibly small too. Wow--don't think I could do half so well with them!

Deb A said...

Thanks Ellen! I reverted back to blogger and I think it should be working again. I really appreciate you letting me know that I was a no-reply blogger.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Ooooh! Love that fabric for this little block. Very pretty and spring like. Love sis