Sunday, March 24, 2013

Evelyn's Quilt Top is Finished!

Wow...that didn't take too long at all. I just finished sewing the top together and I think it is going to look pretty good when it is all quilted and bound. I tried to get a decent picture but as we all know, my photography skills are pathetic.

I made my quilt blocks 9" and with a layout of 7 x 8 that makes it 63" x 72" - not a large quilt but Evelyn wanted one to cuddle up with on the couch and I think this will work just fine. I was trying to think of a name for the quilt and it just wasn't coming to me until now - just as I am writing this post. The name of this quilt is Linked.

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I like Linked a lot! Very nice finish!! Julierose

Deb A said...

Love your linked quilt! Evelyn is going to love cuddling up under it. Great job.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Wow that did not take you long to finish and boy oh boy I really love the look of this one! Really nice. Would love the pattern! Love sis

Peg said...

Love it! What a fabulous quilt!

Crispy said...

Perfect name!! She is going to love it!

Crispy

Linda said...

I love this quilt. Nice job!