Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dear Jane - Mirror Image (B-3)


I woke up before 3 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I would work on my Dear Jane blocks. I had B-3 and B-4 prepped and ready to hand-stitch so I thought I would sew both blocks but when I came down to the main floor and turned on the TV I noticed that the Sunday night broadcast of The Walking Dead was being repeated and since I missed it I settled in to watch. Oh, I really like that show and I couldn't believe that I missed the Sunday episode. Anyway, after I watched the show I did get one of the blocks sewn.
Oops...somethings not quite right!
I am happy with the way my block turned out even though I had to take a little detour with the seam ripper!

I hope to get to my sewing room later today so that I can cut more brown rectangles for the quilt I am going to make using the Crossroads block. I am really excited that I have finally found the right pattern for Evelyn's quilt.

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Love that block in blue and white. That would have been a very original design if you had continued with the block..... Hope you are able to sleep better tonight.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Nice job!

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Cute Block! Quilters do seem to take a lot of detours! Love sis