Saturday, February 23, 2013

Purple Mini Star Blocks


Purple Stars
Pink and Purple Stars
I just finished sewing up my purple mini star blocks and every time I look at them I have to smile! Aren't they the cutest little blocks? These minis will finish at 3" - I don't have a design plan yet but however I use them they are going to be adorable. Hop on over to soscrappy's blog to check out the links that have been added for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. There are always so many wonderful projects to see and it is not too late to join in. There is no pressure involved with the RSC but participating really does help to use up some of the scrap stash.

I still need to make my Boy's Britches blocks but there are still some days left in February even though they do seem to be disappearing very quickly!!

9 comments:

scraphappy said...

I am smiling too looking at your cute little stars. The month isn't quite over yet, I'll be using the last few days as well.

Angie said...

These little stars are sooo cute! They definitely bring a smile. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different color incarnations you're bound to produce!

Lesley said...

Wow! Your little stars are just so cute! Love the purple and pink!

Grit said...

Your stars are so fantastic.

Greetings Grit

blauraute said...

Your stars are so beautiful. I love stars so much.
Have a nice weekend and take care
Roswitha

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen
I am with everyone else. Your little stars are amazing really, really cute. Some stars look like they have little stars behind them because of the fabric patterns. Love sis

Cathy Tomm said...

Great star blocks. At 3 inches they must be super cute in person.

Manuela said...

Beautiful Stars.

Greetings, Manuela

Sheila said...

Your little stars are so cute :D