Thursday, January 10, 2013

Taking it Easy

Boxes and Baskets, Handweave, Missouri Star
Whooo hoo...I got 3 more blocks made and I really like them. I think Handweave is a very cool looking block -. I don't recall seeing one like that before.

I didn't do too much of anything today, other than mostly lay around on the couch. I feel like I have wasted a whole day of my life. I did go to the chiropractor yesterday and it helped a lot but I am still not quite back to normal. I plan to go again tomorrow morning and I think that should do the trick.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind taking the day off chores and stuff if I could have fun doing something else. My family was happy that I got up long enough to make supper even though it was very simple fare. I had taken out chicken wings to defrost the other day and I needed to cook them, so I just baked them in the oven until crispy and smothered them with bbq sauce. We also had oven fries and I made some coleslaw too.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

I hope your back feels better real soon. Your blocks are just too beautiful. You did a great job and I love your colour choices. Love sis

Deb said...

Hope you are back to feeling 100%. Your blocks are beautiful. I hope to get back to mine after I finish up Easy Street. Although... I should add these to the do one a week for a bit to get them moving.