Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dear Jane - Framed Fancy (A-12)


I finished the Dear Jane block that I had started the other day and I think it turned out fairly well. It feels really good to be back to making these little blocks again.

Yesterday, I planned on doing lots of 'stuff' in my sewing room including making the backing for my yellow Seven Sisters quilt so that I can start hand quilting it but I have been sidelined by a sore back. I don't know what happened but last week it started to bother me, nothing serious but I was aware of it. Over the past 2 days it has become more difficult to move around - I have been taking muscle relaxers and sitting with a heating pad but it seems to be getting worse. I just may go to the Dr. or the chiropractor today to see if it can get sorted out.

3 comments:

laurajane said...

It's lovely .Ive never tried that type of paper piecing ,it looks a bit complicated.x

scraphappy said...

What a nice block, so many tiny bits! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Deb said...

Oh no! I hope they are able to ease some of the back pain for you. Your block is lovely. I do see hand work in your future.