On Saturday, I was looking around in my sewing room and I spotted a bin of 2.5" hsts that I had made as leaders/enders a long time ago. I don't remember if I had a plan for them at one time but since they were just hanging around I figured I could use them. I had some insulated batting that I had purchased a couple years ago and I used a layer of it and a layer of regular batting so they should work well at keeping the heat away.
|Had to do some stitch ripping!|
|They finish at 7".|
Since I spent so much time on the binding yesterday I wasn't able to get much else done. Today, I don't think I will have time for sewing because I have to get some much needed chores done - the dirty dishes are overtaking the kitchen and I also have to do a bit of shopping and I DO NOT like shopping - unless it's fabric shopping of course!!