Sunday, December 23, 2012

Child's Pillowcase



Tonight I made a cute child's pillowcase for a little boy. I used the hot dog method to make it and I got the instructions from youtube. I had no trouble at all following the instructions and it turned out really cute. I had a little trouble with my sewing machine though because I had a thread caught in the bobbin area and that took more time to clear up than to actually make the pillowcase!
Really cute buggy fabric!
The little boy that will be receiving it is only 6 or 7 years old and we are also giving him some Lego. I know that when my boys were little they would have loved sleeping on a buggy pillowcase and they just loved to play with Lego.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

So glad you had the time to make it. I think it is so adorable. Those bugs are super cute little critters!