Saturday, September 29, 2012

Orange Rainbow Nine Patches

Things are pretty well back to normal around here (at least for me that is) and that means I am getting to spend more time in my sewing room and I am loving every second of it. I made 8 orange 9 patch blocks to add to the collection and I love them. To me, orange is such a happy colour and I find that just looking at it is enough to lift my spirits.

Hop on over to soscrappy's blog to see other creative uses for orange scraps. Sadly, this is the last weekend for orange and yet I am already wondering what the colour will be for October!

12 comments:

scraphappy said...

So sweet! Glad you found some time for you.

Deb said...

Very happy blocks! Sounds like everyone is on the mend as things get back to normal. You can always keep playing with orange for a while...... =)

Teresa in Music City said...

I just love your blocks!!! It will be interesting to see how they come together :*) I totally agree with you about orange - it just sparkles up the world!!!

Edith said...

Nice little nine patches, quite a collection of orange you have there.

Kelli said...

I LOVE orange, too, Ellen! And your 9-patches are beautiful. You're right, it's such a happy color. :) Happy rest of the weekend.
xo

Angie said...

Wonderful orange fabrics - I love seeing the diversity in everyone's orange collection!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great little nine patches. Good to hear you are sewing.

Elly D said...

Your orange blocks are so lovely Ellen :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

I agree I think your little orange blocks are filled with happiness! Love them and love you too! sis

Sheila said...

Love your orange 9 patch blocks! Orange is truly a happy color.

Peg said...

Such a nice, warm fall color!

Candace said...

Great looking orange blocks. I really like 9 patches and don't get tired of them.