I am really happy with the way this block turned out although it really was quite the challenge to get it finished. I am always surprised by how much fabric I use, and waste, when I am paper-piecing. I used fabric from my 1.5" strip bins to make this block. As usual, it took me a little while to decide which fabrics I wanted to use. Because I was using strips from my bins I needed make sure I had enough of the ones I wanted to use. Well, I started making this block at 3:15 am on a night when I absolutely could not fall asleep. I was really tired but the sleep thing wouldn't happen and I thought I would just go sew for a while.