Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tiny Tuesday - Midget Block #95 Album

I have been saying for weeks now that I was going to get back to working on my Midget Blocks and my Dear Jane blocks and finally I have made one. I can't believe that I have not made one of these Midget Blocks since April! I chose a very simple block to get back into the swing of things. It was quite easy to sew- very few pieces and I was able to just cut the pieces and sew it together. I love the fabric that I chose for it but unfortunately I don't have a lot of it - maybe just about a fat quarter. I think it will definitely make an appearance in my Dear Jane blocks as well.

3 comments:

vtquilter said...

Great job. So glad you were able to make a midget this week!

scraphappy said...

So glad you are back I to the midget routine. Great block! How many have you got all together?

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

Love your little midget block! The fabric really is very nice!
Love sis