I have been working on my Earthtones quilt and now I have the top all sewn together. This quilt really challenged me with all of the little pieces. There are 120 8" blocks and each block contains 40 pieces - that is a total of 4800 pieces! When I spread the quilt top out onto the floor, Molly was too lazy to even come out of her kennel to investigate. I leave her kennel door open so she can go in and out whenever she wants to. It is one of her favourite places to sleep. I plan on making the backs for all of the quilt tops I have finished over the past week or so and getting them onto the quilt frame and quilted is my next priority.
My husband and I had a wonderful vacation - we didn't really go anywhere except to the movies a couple times and we went on little side trips that were close to home. On one of the little trips I bought this little number.
|My new-to-me Bernina 910|
The garden is growing well and it got quite a bit of attention this week. I hope it didn't get too used it! Look what my husband found while he was weeding and trimming the suckers from the tomato plants.
He saw some movement out of the corner of his eye and thought it might be a mouse. Looks like Mommy rabbit decided our garden was a very good place to leave her baby. Don't worry, my husband set it free.