Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some Time Well Spent

Yippee! I am really happy that I have got this little quilt to the flimsy stage. I think it is going to look so cute when it is quilted. I plan on layering, basting and quilting it this weekend. It really shouldn't take too long because it is quite a small quilt. In my last post I stated that the center pinwheel section was 20 x 23 but that was not true - it really was 20 x 28 and now, even with the border added, it is still fairly small. It will probably fit into the newborn category for a Project Linus quilt.

I had a difficult day at work today, so many things went wrong. The major issue I had was that my email was not working and I totally rely on my email for my job.  I am hoping that it will be back up and running tomorrow and I anticipate another extremely busy day - hopefully it will be a lot more productive. I only had 2 hours sleep last night, so I was really beat when I got home. I had a quick bite to eat and a little snooze on the couch and then I thought I definitely deserve to spend some time sewing - so off I went!

4 comments:

vtquilter said...

Looks Great! Hope your day goes much better tomorrow after a full nights sleep. Enjoy the sewing.

Linda said...

Love your little quilt! Sweet.

Diana and LaDonna said...

Pinwheels are timeless and look great in so many color combinations! Hope you got some rest and had a better day!

LaDonna

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a cute quilt...great job!
Hope you and I both sleep better tonight!