Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm all Caught Up!


I can't believe that I am all caught up with the Sow-A-Long hosted by Randy of Barrister's Block. I made these last 7 blocks over the past few days and honestly, I thought I was much further behind. Yaaay! I now have 33 complete blocks and I think they are going to all look so good together.

The next thing on my list to work on is to make some more Little House blocks. I need to cut more pieces first so that I will have enough variety available to pick and choose from. I hope to get into my sewing room this evening to get some of that done. Another thing on my list that I keep pushing to the bottom is to make the backing for my Jacob's Ladder quilt. Why do I keep doing that??? I think I will have to challenge myself to get it made by this Saturday - boy - I hope I am up for the challenge!

9 comments:

laurajane said...

All lovely.xx

soscrappy said...

One challenge at a time --take the time to enjoy being caught up on one project, the next will get done soon enough. Your blocks look great all together. What a beautiful quilt they will make.

Cathy said...

Oh Ellen, they all look SOOOOO GOOD together!! It's going to be a fabulous quilt.

Kathy said...

Your blocks are looking good as a set. You are cruising right along.

Jan-Maree said...

your blocks are fabulous!

Cathy Tomm said...

They look so good. I started some last week. Your blues and browns are so nice altogether.

Peg said...

Looking good! Isn't it a great feeling to be all caught up!

vtquilter said...

Great job on getting caught up! your blocks look great together. I am going to just try for 1-2 of them a week at this point and maybe I'll catch up in a few months.

Cheryl said...

Hi Ellen

I just love your little blocks. They are really quite beautiful! Love sis